1. It's hard to make the couple good looking, realistic, and not cheesy-looking.
2. They say anything is ok, but they don't mean that.
3. Hearts and cursivey fonts.
4. Everybody (bride, groom, moms, dads, friends etc) has an opinion.
Here's the evolution of a save the date:
1: Don't know what to draw. Just draw something.
2: No yellow. Yes for pink and green. Something related to Melbourne and Hong Kong.
3. Need an icon with some stuff around it.
4. Postcard becomes an e-invite. Need simple line drawings and 2 airplanes coming in from both sides.
5. Airplanes look like they are crashing into each other. Maybe a 2 seater.
6. Definitely need a heart.
I say: Never again!